piątek, 17 kwietnia 2015

Welcome to Gothic Fantasy

This blog is a place where I will develop some of my old-school RPG projects. First and foremost it was created to present my idea for a "new way of overland adeventuring", which I call Puzzle Sandbox. It's fiddly but interesting method, you will read about it soon.

Other thing I'm interested in right now is The Fantasy Trip (Wizard/Melee) and Heroes and Other Worlds. After being fed up with limitations of B/X D&D, I discovered TFT and became fascinated, like I first found Dungeons & Dragons. This system is new and fresh, modular and easily adjusted, plainly awesome. To call it brilliant is an understatement. It is the best RPG ever made.

Besides old-school RPG I do a lot of sologaming. Mythic GM emulator is all you need to do everything you want. I like solo games too, Barbarian Prince or Dark City Games modules being good examples.

If you have similiar tastes, you will surely find something worthwhile on my blog.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz